跳到主要內容

#2 English Learning Podcast

 

 

K-pop Daebak w/ Eric Na‪m‬

Podcast Link: K-pop Daebak w/ Eric Nam

This podcast is about K-pop, and the host, Eric Nam, is a K-pop singer. 

He introduced the best songs of every week in English, tried to make more people know.

Since before, I have followed K-pop music, and Eric Nam is one of my favorite singers. When I knew he tried to make the podcast, I go to Apple Podcast subscribe and listen. It can improve my Listening, and learn more about K-pop. It's a good learning method for me.

留言

  1. I also know the singer! He sings very well. Turns out he has a podcast show, I feel like I should take a good look at it.
    BY 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. I really like this singer's songs, and I can use this podcast to know kpop music song's new.Thanks your recommendation.

    回覆刪除
  3. The podcast benefits me a lot. Let me know more about the kpop, thanks!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 Greetings!

     Hello, I ’ m Cindy Lee. I am a junior majoring in Finance at the National Taipei University of Business.  In my free time ,  I usually stay at home to watch the movies , listen to music , and play with my dog , recently I start trying to make some snacks. If you are interested ,  welcome to follow my blog.

# 5 What makes a good life

TED Talk Link: What makes a good life 1. hindsight   : the ability to understand a situation only after it has happened ➤ It is easy to criticize others when you have the benefit of hindsight . 2. opposite   : as different as possible from something ➤ I watched them leave and then drove off in the opposite direction. 3. dedicate : to give all your attention and effort to one particular thing ➤ He dedicated his life to helping the poor. 4. decline : to gradually become less, worse, or lower ➤ The economy has declined sharply in recent years. 5. divorce : the legal ending of a marriage ➤ The last I heard they were getting a divorce . 6. magnify : to make something look bigger than it really is, example by using a lens or microscope ➤ The results of economic mismanagement were magnified by a series of natural disasters. 7. well-being : the state of feeling healthy and happy ➤ Physical and emotional well-being are closely linked. 8. grudge : a feeling of dislike for someone beca